Dec 4, 2011

being home

As you already know, I'm horrible at creating blog posts that have a general theme or stay on topic but I think it might happen this time.  I'm not promising anything.


Today, I was thinking about the things I've loved about being home.

I've love watching football with my dad.  We mostly watch NFL but if my Cougars he'll help me cheer them on even though he swears he's a Ute fan.

Mom told me that I should give Trace his Christmas present early so we could play with it together.  I gave him this Fisher Price train set. It has a horse and a dog. He loves it, but he really doesn't understand how to play with it.  He likes to throw the horse and dog.  Sometimes he throws the train too. BUT the rare occasion he'll come sit in my lap and I'll make the train go around.  He's just the cutest boy. I love him!

Friday, my nephew Austin played high school basketball.  They fought hard and won.  It was so fun to watch him play!  Go Longhorns!

Mom and Dad set up the Christmas stuff yesterday.  It makes our house so magical.  I wrapped my gifts that have come and I still have Mom and Dad's coming in the mail soon. I love Christmas and wrapping presents.  I love it every year when mom brings out her giant stash of presents for me to wrap.  I just sit there and wrap and wrap.

16 days!

No comments: