Feb 7, 2010

collecting random thoughts

  • I love Sundays, especially when filled with family.  
  • A girl in testimony meeting said that the "The gospel allows me the best opportunity to truly be myself".  I couldn't agree more.  Some say that the gospel has too many rules but, it allows me to be me more than anything else in the world!
  • Superbowl commercials are better than the Superbowl.
  •  Animal noises should never be included in your testimony.  TWO people in singles ward today either meowed or exclaimed cock-a-doodle-doo in the process of shared their testimony!
  • Praying in Sacrament meeting is so much easier than talking.
  • February is going to rock!! 
  • It takes longer to write missionaries than I thought it would.  My plan was to write Friday's, now its Sunday and I completed one and still have another to go. 
  • What should I put in my first missionary holiday package.  I'm thinking about sending Justin and Karsen cookies and maybe some rice crispy treats along iwht a copy of this TALK.
  • I love having friends serving missions!! 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

better send Karsen some Subway cookies i think!