Feb 7, 2010

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good bye (for now)

Dear Facebook,
I know we are really close.  I mean with as much time as we spend together, how could we not be, but I need a break.  I'm proposing a trial separation.  I won't be visiting you until sometime next week, I'm thinking Monday night.  However, I know that you and I have several mutual friends.  I often use you to stay in contact with them, so over the next week if my friends would like to keep tabs on me, I'll be updating my blog and twitter accounts often.  And if you need to talk to me, text, call, skype, comment, or email are all great resources!

Love,
alexis joy

Dear Blog,
You are my new main man! I'm taking a break from Facebook and want to pursue my relationship with you.

Looking forward to the next week together,
alexis joy

1 comment:

Carrie said...

let me know how that goes! i don't think i could do it! haha.