Feb 8, 2010

initial envy

As random and obscure as this is going to sound, I envy people with cool and interesting initials. Examples:

My mom's initials are LLL.

Missi and Meg both have middle names that begin with "E".  I think Missi should marry a man with the last name starting with "N".  "MEN" would be cool.  BUT Meg has the ability to create the most epic set of initials ever.  I think on her qualifications for potential husbands should include, "Must have the last name the start with 'G'"  Seriously!! Meg's initials would be "MEG"!!

Maybe my jealousy with initials is that mine are pretty lame.  Now mater what you try to come up with AJ__ can never amount to anything cool

3 comments:

Carrie said...

We could start calling you AJ?

Carrie said...

your initials could be CAW...not really cool...not as cool as CAD was!

Anonymous said...

Don't loose any sleep over it.......I can't believe this kind of thing gets you.....and that you even come up with possible combinations.....makes me smile...Mom