Feb 9, 2010

declutter 101

So with all my extra time this week that I am saving away from facebook, I have been working on cleaning my room.  More than just picking things off the floor like deep cleaning my room.  Tonight, I decided I was going to go through all of my clothes and decide which things I:
  • Have not worn in a while.
  • Only own incase all of my clothes are dirty
  • Do not like wearing it because it makes me feel wierd.
If anything fit in the criteria (sad if it fit multiple times) it went into a chuck pile

STEP 1: Empty all drawers!



STEP 2: Re-fold everything
STEP 3:  Sort into drawers or chuck
STEP 4: Put away

All of the chuck clothes.  I'm pretty sure I could clothe 3 women with just my through away pile alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I cant believe there was that much clothes! Great progress Lexi!......Mom