Nov 24, 2011

21 thankfuls

I'm going finish my 21 thing I'm thankful for.  I think I'm on #9:

I'm grateful for

#9 Annie!  She's my kindred spirit
#10 Lynnzie--if you ever need anything, she'll drop anything to help you
#11 My mom!  She is my very best friend in the whole world.
#12 My dad.  He's the best dad and he doesn't have to be.
#13 Amy If I ever have to just talk....she's just listens.  I love her.
#14 Matthew!  My first best friend at BYU. 
#15 My Savior, Jesus Christ
#16 The scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon
#17 Neola.  it's where my heart belongs
#18 My students!  I love them! 
#19 My family as a whole and the love that exists in our family.
#20 All of the people who have influenced my life--the teachers, leaders and bishops!
#21 That the Lord feels me qualified to serve Him as a missionary.  

No comments: