May 20, 2012

Yes, I can see a lot of life in you


Tonight we went out and watched the eclipse.  It was so delightful despite staring into the sun. Trace was not really interested in the eclipse, he ran around gathering sticks and drawing with chalk.  I'm certain if he I didn't have him, being home would be a lot more miserable than it already is. He adds sparkle and spice to my life.  He is my little buddy.  We watch basketball together. I love him immensely.



I've been thinking about how much God truly is aware of us.  I'm not going to lie being home is hard. I would much rather be in Sacramento but I'm trying to figure out each day why I'm here. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to home. I need to figure out how to keep my mind busy and what is my plan for the next couple of months.  I would love more than anything to go back to Sacramento but I need to find out if that is God's plan.



Anyway, thank you to those who have helped me and expressed their concern.  I love you.


No comments: