May 27, 2012

flowers to feel better

This week has been pretty uneventful. I mostly stay in bed or on the couch. I can't wait until I feel well enough to be outside and play.

Dallin sent me a letter this week.  Well it wasn't really a letter, it was more of a sketch of flowers.  He said they are to help me feel better.

Lynnzie and her boys are in Idaho for the weekend.  It's so quiet without Trace here.  It's crazy.  Lynnzie let me use her Kindle for this weekend.  I really want one now.  It's so nice.

I love Sundays because church fills me up for the week.  My singles ward bishop wanted to meet with me.  He gave me a lot of comfort and reassurance that things will work out and that it's okay that I didn't finish my mission.   He's really wonderful.  All bishop's are really wonderful. 

No comments: