Jun 8, 2012

my little dino boy

I probably would stay in my bed all day if it weren't for a cute little boy who makes my heart sing with joy.  He loves to play basketball (properly pronounced "baketball".)  

Tonight my parents, Trace, and I went to Vernal.  After dinner we went to the gift store at 7-11 Ranch Restaurant.  They have a bunch of Vernal souvenirs and since Vernal is known for dinosaurs, we hunted for the perfect toys for Trace.

 He loves dinosaurs.  Every day we have to watch Dino Dan.  He loves it and it's not even animated.  We walked away spending more than we probably should have but he got a lot of new dinosaurs. 

We came home, he showered with his new plastic dinosaurs, and then watched an episode of Dino Dan.  Then I scooped up my little boy and carried him to give kisses to Grandma and Papa.  Then we went downstairs with his plush T-Rex in hand.  He is the sweetest little boy. He thanks you when you hand him is water sippy and give him a kiss.  I love him.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This made my heart smile